What I Play With
Ibanez Artcore Semi-hollow body archtop
St. Louis Music Co. classical
Fender 'Squire Bullet Series
Ibanez "lawsuit model" bass
Teaching for Musical Understanding
One-hour lessons stress vocabulary building, songbook creation, self- assessment of goals and time & resource management.
Skilled in audio aesthetics, having earned a B.S. in Audio Engineering from Webster University in 2003, Aaron has been working part-time as Production Assistant for St. Louis Public Radio since 2003, now located in Grand Center.
After a six-year employment at a local guitar shop and lesson studio in Webster Groves as full-time Instructor and Band Leader, Aaron has been operating as "Fellow Musician" teaching about 26 lessons/week at his professional practice studio and is officially certified by the state and federal offices as a limited liability corporation, LLC.
His jazz teachers at Webster University and UM-St. Louis include Tom Byrne, Dave Black, Jim Widner & Bob Borgsteade.
The Practice Studio
Built in the fall of 2010 to provide a comfortable practice environment, Aaron's home studio is a fully functional private lesson studio and practice space as well as home to regular group jam sessions.
- Standard rock instruments: 2 Electric Guitars, 1 Classical, 1 Bass, Soprano Uke, Djembe, Drum Machine, 4 Microphones, Keyboard
- 6-channel USB digital mixer integrates keyboard, guitar inputs, drum machine, looper and aux
- Record, loop, overdub, and tempo adjust straight from the radio, CD player, vinyl, ipod, aux in, or any instrument or microphone
- 3-way crossover 150 watt stereo speakers
- 2 twenty-amp grounded circuits
- Multi-color Dry-erase wall-board
- Central HVAC
- 3 zones of dimmable recessed lighting
- Beverage refrigerator!